From:
Don Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:40:56 -0700
At 09:37 PM 7/1/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello;
>
> Since Zoltrix modems are going to "Winmodems"
> I am hesitant to continue to use them.
>  What modems (brands) are you folks using?
>
>I use mostly 33.6 internals and a few 56.6.
>
> thanks;

>  --|---------------------------
>     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
>     |      Fisk Computers
>     |      Fruitvale, Idaho

If your looking for inexpensive 33.6 modems for system integration I would
recommend Diamond SupraExpress;  while their not the "best" they have been
reliable and easy to install.  I've also used Harmony and Maxtech which are
okay but have had installation difficulties with them.  On the expensive
side, USR is the way to go IMHO.

Don Gray
NetCaliber Computer Services
(541)923-3255  [voice/fax]