From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:54:54 -0800
During the Christmas break, I put together a new PII computer and included
an AGP Diamond V550 video board. I am running Windows NT 4 workstation.

A problem I ran into with the new video board is that some programs will
fail to redraw the screen properly. In particular, a thumbnail graphics
program named ThumbsPlus (http://www.cerious.com/) has a real problem when
images are zoomed. The zoom never takes place and leaves dirty artifacts in
the place of the image. Has anyone run into this problem, and is there a
solution? I already tried updating to the latest Diamond drivers, and have
also tried the generic NVIDIA drivers without any improvement.

Peter
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/8342

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]