Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 02:56:59 EDT
How can I uninstall McAfee when it came on this computer when  I bought it.
The computer is only 6 months old.  McAfee was a  freebee and if I
uninstall it, they won't give it back to me.  The reason I  know this is, my son got
a trojan and he did a system restore back two days,  then his McAfee
wouldn't work, so he called them and they would NOT give it back  to him.... guess
cause he had a freebee on his new computer as well.  This  McAfee is
supposed to be in use for 14 months.  Harriet

*******
Try the Online scanner  here:
https://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm
You can also get  Microsoft Security Scanner while you're there, which is
free and highly  rated. Be sure to uninstall McAfee.