Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:43:03 +0000
As a long term health freak, I've tried the majority of supplements which
have appeared over the last twenty years, both at their recommended dosages,
and also at mega-dose level. I haven't been able to discern any noticeable
effects with any of them apart from creatine. The B vitamins will, of course,
turn your urine bright yellow, but this novelty soon wears off, especially as
the same effect can be had more cheaply by eating half a pound of liver.

Andy.