Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:25:26 -0700
[P-F] Cooking.....

> >the gypsies are cooking hedgehog that way to skin them .
>
> jean-claude

I was wondering why that had not come up  B 4.

Would it work for Porcupines.    One day I saw two Porkys!

Next day just Porky fur scraps.   The Natives said;  "Only
the Pine Martin eats them."

My Native friends in the North do not hurt them!

In Oregon 60 years ago the mode was:   Never hurt a Porky-
as a lost person can kill one with a stick for food!