From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:39:25 -0700
I have had a
>tendency for bloating and I find that raw fruit and vegies makes that
>worse.
i had the same problem form eating too much fruit, since i eat more raw
animal products (every day instead of once or twice a week), it disappeared.
I still eat raw fruits and vegetables every day.
All the women  that i know, who eat raw,  vegan or not , don't feel pain
during menstruation. and the flow is reduced. Some were before. something to
consider before questionning the paleo idea.
sugar in bacon doesn't sound very paleo.
. i like your questions., they are an invitation to friendly confrontation
between the vegan and paleo ideas.
good luck in your search
jean-claude