From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:58:00 -0500
>1: Does anyone have a clue why I would lose weight really fast then have
>it come to a stop, when I was till in ketosis and didn't change what I
>was eating.

i don't know, but the same thing happened to me when i first went on Atkins.
I lost 12 pounds in the first month, then nothing at all for two more
months, even though i was sticking to the diet and in ketosis and not cheating.

>2: I am thinking of perhaps trying it again, go 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
>or so. Maybe for me it only works for short periods of time. Any thoughts
>on this idea?

if you're talking about NeanderThin, don't do it like this.  it's not the
kind of diet you can go off and on.  when you go off, the weight will come
back.  you have to stay on it.
my weight loss on NeanderThin sort of followed a stair-step pattern: like
i'd lose 4 or 5 pounds in a week, then nothing at all for 3 or 4 weeks, then
a couple more pounds would come off.

stick with it,
JoAnn.