From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:04:56 -0700
Hi, Theola!

I just bought a book at the HFS called, "The Inflammation Syndrome: The
Complete Nutritional Program to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease,
Arthritis, Diabetes, Allergies, Asthma," by Jack Challem.  You might find
it helpful in dealing with your arthritis-like symptoms.  He does know
celiac and the Paleo Diet.  I haven't had a chance to read it yet, so I
can't give you anything specific from it, but it does look good.  Maybe you
can get it through InterLibrary Loan.

A couple of years ago, I had severe pain in my right wrist and thumb
area.  The doctor wasn't sure what it was, but thought it was a kind of
arthritis.  I studied up on it and took a boatload of anti-inflammatory
suppplements, and it went away.  I don't think it was arthritis though--I
think it was repetitive motion pain from playing Minesweeper on the
computer. . . The mouse was too big for my hand.

The thought keeps coming to me to suggest that you check your environment
very thoroughly for hidden gluten.  Maybe something new that you are
inhaling a lot of, or a new formulation that you haven't noticed yet.

Best wishes for recovered health for you.  Keep us posted on the results of
the tests and on your progress.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA