From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 23:48:02 -1000
>(Kirt) clarity of thought
>
>(A.P.) Yes

Self-reported clarity of thought. Like meta is clarity of thought, right ;)

>(Kirt) and freedom from neurosis which Mr. Burger himself rarely exhibits
>, etc.
>
>(A.P.) Freedom from neurosis is for future generations!

Ah, instincto claptrap number 8, section 54: If you don't get the promised
results, hush up, since only the 3rd generation will be pure (if and only
if according to number 11, section 31: they eat only pure animals foods
which themselves are eating instinctively for 3 generations ((provided,
according to number 22, section 4, that: never eat more than 10% animal
foods and then only if it tastes really really super duper))). ;) Ah, jeez,
my clarity of thought is getting all mixed up...

>... And Burger was born and
>raised in a very classical and neurotic family. He has been seen showing a
>very
>difficult character from time to time.

OK, Let's call him a difficult character ;) So let's see if I get this
right: Burger is neurotic because of his upbringing, but because he eat raw
foods he can provide the hardened means to show children the mechanisms of
energy transmission. There's some clarity of thought right there! I'm
getting good at this! ;)

>(Kirt) Enough exceptions exist as to make the generalizations false-to-facts.
>
>(A.P.) To a certain degree, we all are disturbed by the society in which
>we live
>and by the education we received. Like Freud showed us, we all are neurotic.
>Instincto improves the condition of the individuals, but does not repair
>it all.

Ah, yes, any problems? it is that nasty society and education which screwed
us up but good. Any improvements, well, that's because you are eating
nature's way. And if you get pure enough you might be able to understand
meta which is being examined by experts this very minute!!! ;)

>It is the instincto children's condition that we now have to observe in
>order to
>see if those neurosis (society) are less present and maybe absent.

And what do we see? I suspect we will see a whole heaping lot of neurosis
in the somewhat physically healthy instincto kids. The right foods but the
wrong ideations (meta being the worst IMO). It is almost hilarious to
consider that neurosis belongs to society and not to instincto parents. But
maybe I'm not understanding you completely.

In any case, how will anyone know the "instincto children's condition"?
Must we rely on True Believers' word as verification?

>(A.P.) One instincto died from malaria. Burger himself says that instincto
>cannot
>solve everything.

Yes, that is a testimonial I can believe. ;)

>On the other hand, it is not because you practice instincto for
>a few years that your body is "all natural" again. Instincto want the
>animals to
>be fed instinctively for three generations before eating their flesh.
>Maybe that
>man did not have the proper choice of food around him.

Sounds great. The standard excuses. Not verifiable at all.

>Today, nature is not what
>it used to be, before the massive intervention of man's conceptual
>intelligence
>(specially  cooking and elimination of variety...)

Here we are in agreement. What is confusing to me is that you see this as
reason to stick your head in the prehistoric pre-fire sand and pretend it
will all be perfect if we just wait enough generations. Can you see why it
sounds like a cult to me?

>Furthermore, Burger says that
>the man waited too long (important fever) before consulting a doctor, when
>you are
>sick, see a doctor.

Myunderstanding is that it was a _woman_ who died in Thailand. Perhaps
there is another instincto malaria death I haven't heard about.

And, pleeease, Burger writes on and on about everything under the purple
sun (ESPECIALLY FEVER) being a detox symptom and then says, "when you are
sick, see a doctor" washing his hands of the whole matter! That is _ripe_.
Has he seen a therapist/counselor himself? Did he encourage his wife to see
a doctor?

>8] Why staph infections are so common among instinctos living in the tropics.
>
>(A.P.) I don't know anything about this.

Surely these "secrets" can't be kept from someone as close to the scene as
you are. Africa, southeast Asia, Hawaii, Central America--staph infections
are common for tropical instinctos. Ask around. I am somewhat stunned that
an insider like yourself is ignorant of this (and Zephyr's trich, below).

>9] Why the most vocal proponent/author for instincto in the USA nearly
>died from
>an apparent trichinosis infection and wisely resorted to medical treatment to
>remain alive.
>
>(A.P.) I don't know anything about this. Trichinosis is a meat parasite,
>You have
>to eat instincto quality meat and not to much either.

Wow. This was pretty big news a while back and the word didn't get around
to the Chateau insiders yet? Boy, but those non-examples don't get much
airplay, do they?

Yes, trich is a meat parasite. The culprit was, supposedly, a wild mongoose
which tasted pretty darn good to the instincto who ate it. Of course, the
instincto was eating much more than the "new/improved/better than before!"
recommendation of 10% meat. That nasty eating-meat-according-to-pleasure
sure causes problems doesn't it? First Nicole's cancer (and her friend's
too I suppose?), and now its the excuse for trichinosis. And I know for a
fact it causes underarm odor in lab animals. ;)

>10] Why some European instinctos report the growth of tumors when animal foods
>are consumed according to "instinctive pleasure" when hunter gatherer
>cultures, who average some 65% of their calorie from animal foods (albeit
>not all
>raw in most cases) do not report problems with tumors.
>
>(A.P.) Breeding meat is too easy, smell and taste wise (like modern selected
>fruits and contrary to vegetables). We would need meat coming from more
>primitive
>animals. That's why it is recommended to eat meat only when it's smell and
>taste
>are in a "luminous" phase, which would prevent a too frequent consumption. (cf
>Mrs. Burger's case)

Yeah, yeah, in search of the perfect food, and another mention of how to
repress your "instinct" intellectually, but what about my question above?
To which I would add that I have yet to hear any tumors reported in this
forum and there are many folks eating a very high percentage of
meat--cooked, often commercially-produced, as much as they want. Why do
instinctos grow these meat tumors and everyone else doesn't? A true puzzler
to me.

>(A.P.) Burger says that the discovery of Instinctotherapy is nothing
>compared to
>the discovery of Metasexuality. Like previously said, meta could potentially
>liberate Man from the fundamental neurosis that characterize the people of our
>cultures, society itself would be transformed along with our relation to the
>world.

Uh-huh. He does talk grandly about himself, doesn't he?

>You have to know a little something about Meta before talking about it.
>Kirt. It seems, reading you, that all you know about it comes from a
>newspapers
>or something like that.

I know of the newspapers and I know from some folks who have taken the
course. I know a little something about meta--enough to talk about it.
Everything you have explained makes it sound even more absurd to me.

>The same thing is happening in France these days. In the medias you can read
>titles like : "The Instincto Sect Praises for Pedophilia

Ah, yes, the big nasty government is picking on poor little genius and,
what was that? preventing the "<liberation of> Man from the fundamental
neurosis that characterize the people of our cultures". That _is_ the stuff
of journalistic hype

Secola  /\  Nieft