Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:40:57 -0500
On 02/22/2012 04:30 PM, Keith Thomas wrote:

> No, William. You get a science degree in ANY hard science, then you
> opine.
>
> This has nothing to do with Paleofood. What's more both this topic
> and the way you deal with it are as infantile and gullible as
> astrology from women's supermarket magazines.
>
> Let's get back on track!

No,Keith.

First requirement is a functioning mind which can operate WITHOUT
PREJUDICE. You fail. Be happy, you have company here.

This has everything to do with paleofood, as it concerns the date of its
end, possibly the Flood, and also whether the paleolithic age was
cyclical, or whether there was a paleolithic as we have tried to
understand it.
Hear McCanney and become wise, continue to ignore him and continue as
you are.

Your personal insult would get you banned from a properly moderated list.

William