From:
Karen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:05:19 -0500
Hi Sheena,

(coming out of lurk mode on hearing "nut flours"..)

I'm sure others will help with your other questions, but I would
recommend buying almond flour. To do it yourself, it's best to blanch
the almonds first, and it can all become a lot of work especially when
you're using it on a regular basis. I get mine from Lucy's Kitchen Shop,
http://www.lucyskitchenshop.com. The flour is from blanched almonds, is
very fresh and lasts a long time in the fridge or freezer. She also has
a cookbook with many recipes using nut flours. The recipes aren't
strictly paleo, in that some use some cultured dairy products, but no
grain or sugar at all.

It's great that you're taking care of your health now at your age,
rather than wait until much later. Wishing you the best,

Karen