From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:15:03 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/99 12:55:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  Anyway, European "nations" people (and therefore much of USA/America
>
>  too)
>  are relative closely related, are relatives.
>  Because of the population streams
>  that happened in the years
>  400 ad ("germanic movement")
>  1000-200bc ("celtic movement")
>  4600-4400bc ("linearband people" movement?).

I was talking about Paleolithic people. People in existence much earlier
than this.   Are you saying the earliest we have people in Spain is 4600BC??
II DDoonn'ttt tthhiinnkk soooo....8-P

>  And all other humans on the world (as i pictured) in a manner, not
>  too far away, too.

We are obviously allll related.. this is a given regardless of where we are
from.

>  >>Goths come from the island Gotland (Sweden and later spread in
>
>  >tribes
>  >>over Europe) at about 400 a.d..
>  >
>  >There is no evidence from where they came.
>
>  Right, but it may be.
>  It is at least possible and a little change in locations won't
>  change the picture much.

...Confirming that you commented on my original post with something that "MAY
BE"..!
As far as I am concerned, if it's not fact, don't say it. At very least
preface it as a theory.
I thought this was a list with educated people that can help us understand
facts, not
guessers,,I can do that myself without any help.

>  Gotland is said to be a very nice island
>  - have you been there?

And what has this to do with the subject??  I am truly perplexed....

>  Amadeus (Bavaria, World)

Anna   8-\      <truly wondering what part of PREHISTORY people didn't
understand>