Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 08:27:15 -0700
Ashley > I just find this dependency on eating constantly strange now.

That is so true.  One thing that added even more perspective for me was my experience fasting.  You can go three weeks with no food -- and be very healthy doing it.  I don't believe you'll die if you skip breakfast or lunch every once in while.

Forgive me.  Total change of subject -- and a rather personal change of subject -- but something I've been wanting to say for a while.  Another thing that amazes me is the time people (at least males, I don't have a female sampling) spend on the toilet.  I get in there, do my business, and I'm out.  Total of what 120 seconds or so?  There are guys who sit in there for what seems like hours.  Very annoying when you gotta go at work.  And I suspect highly unnatural.

Jim