From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:18:13 -0500
On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, David Lewandowski wrote:

>         I was suggesting that you take more time off between workouts. This would
> be easier on you not harder. I would also not recommend that anyone do any
> more than one set of exercise.
>         If you are not making the progress you desire maybe you should try
> something different?

I *have* made the progress I desire, as far as muscle development
is concerned.  My desire now is to lose fat, which is why I am
considering various forms of aerobic exercise for some of the
days when I am not strength training.  I agree with the
suggestion to take more time off between workouts, especially
since I need only to maintain LBM.

Todd Moody