From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:22:42 +0100
(I gather I can't provide links on this forum). My diet group is  called
"rawpaleodiet" and can be searched for in the Yahoo Groups section. You need
to be already signed into Yahoo before you can join it - once on the main
group website, just click the "join" button and follow the instructions.

Geoff

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/