From:
"Scalise, David G SSgt USAF ANG 146 SFS/SP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:19:32 -0500
Does anyone know how to get off this email list, I gave my work one and I guess IT department is getting pissed off at the amount of traffic it creates in my in box....LOL.

Can someone send me the link so I can change my info please