From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:34:44 -0800
Exactly, Adrienne!!  That is why I find the usage of the word "progesterone" highly suspect.  The hormones given to cows, etc., are not natural hormones, so I lean towards the fact that they were actually talking about progestin.  Just my opinion, of course, not being a scientist.

  Love,
  Bren

Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In a message dated 12/22/2007 2:30:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,