From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:25:48 -0500
I've been subscribed to this list for more than 3 years. I find Wally's
post informative and based on fact. Wally's "communication style" is
mild compared to several former members of this group who have also
taken issue with Amadeus' ongoing obfuscation of the fact that our
ancestors ate meat and lots of it and our genes reflect that fact. It
seems to me Sheryl that your issue with Wally's "communication style" my
be based more on that he called you to task for playing loose and fast
with facts regarding paleo.

Mark