From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:36:22 -0500
On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 12:23:09 -0500 Esben Gr=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=F8nborg?= Brun
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> (although I dont want to shout like him  -  perhaps Rob Faigan Really
is
> right about his "hormone enhancement" theory -  Wally simply has had
> a  sudden testosterone surge - compelling him to shout

It's not testosterone, it's just year after year of watching Amadeus do
his little dance here, and too few attempts to pin him to the wall on
this simple, basic fact that invalidates his entire argument.  Our
evolution was virtually complete (as compared with our current state)
well before the technology of fire was mastered.

In previous discussions, he's hit me with that same, lame example of a
human trying to run down a gazelle.  Aside from that fact that a small
band of humans with sharp sticks (never mind if they had atlatls), were
probably quite capable of that feat, he virtually refuses to deal with
that idea of the wide variety of *easy to catch* animal life that was,
AND STILL IS consumed by humans.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.