From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:25:57 -0500
On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Philip Thrift wrote:

> >Are you still gaining LBM at an appreciable rate?
>
> Any muscle mass increase I have now is marginal but I need
> this frequency to maintain muscle and low BF %. I think
> the stimulation of muscle at this rate is needed especially
> for maintaining cuts.

I don't understand any of this.  I simply don't believe you need
to work out that frequently to maintain LBM; at least, that
hasn't been my experience.  "Maintaining cuts" means keeping fat
low, which I do understand.  But I don't understand why more
frequent anaerobic exercise should accomplish this.

I'm not arguing with success, which you have and I don't.  But it
really is puzzling.

Todd Moody