From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 07:58:30 -0800
Hi Trish,

>I don't have MS  but I do have Graves Disease which is a form of an
>atuoimmune disease.

If you'll look at celiac disease www.celiac.com you will find that Graves
Disease is a symptom of Celiac Disease easily remedied with a gluten free
diet. Since Neanderthin advocates no grains you will be gluten free.
You do not need surgery!!

>The only to get  rid
>of it is to have the thyroid gland removed.

I had the same problem with my thyroid until I eliminated all gluten from
my diet.
Allopathic doctors know drugs and surgery only.

>  Very tricky surgery and my
>Dr says I am somehwat young for that kind of sugery.

You do not need surgery!

>   Perhpas the paloe
>diet can help control my disease and get my health back to some kind of
>normalcy.

I have no thyroid problems now and more energy than ever before!

All the best,
Susan