From:
liz butek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:34:33 PDT
Hello all,
I just recently decided after following other low carb ways,
that Neanderthin is one that will probably work out for me. I
was eating bread on the weekends and everytime I had allergy
type symptoms the next morning. My question is, I just developed
a cold or virus, and was wondering if I should add more fruit or veggies
to my daily diet. I was mostly eating meat with a serving of
allowed veggies and several cups of green tea a day. I have a feeling
that the more closely I follow eating guidelines, the less colds,
flu and sickness i'll have.
Thanks,
--Liz B.