From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:06:50 +0200
At 06:09 1998-07-17 -0400, Amadeus wrote:

>If it comes to nowadays practical translation into action of paleolithic
>nutrition, I think we should concentrate much more on getting
>an adequate supply of largely unmodified and fresh plants:
>Tubers, nuts, fruit and yes, also grains.
>With the focus on vitamin supply!

If You havent done it already, go to Paleodiet Symposium archives:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9706&L=paleodiet&P=R1754
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9804&L=paleodiet&P=R183
You will find a good reason not to eat grains,
diary and beans, all speculation on paleolitic diets aside!

- Hans