Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:18:01 -0400
 Cheyenne Loon  asked:

But i have a question - when do you all take fish oil??  With meals?  At
night, before bed (as my mom used to make me take it)?  In morning?

You can do it any of those ways.  I have taken it off the spoon, in the
morning before breakfast.  I have taken it with calcium just before bed.   I
have poured it over salad or steamed greens in a meal (plain, or mixed with
mustard, pepper and lemon juice or raw apple cider vinegar to make a sort of
vinaigrette on the spot for immediate use, sometimes with a little olive
oil).  You can do any of the above.  Just keep it in the fridge; don't heat
it or cook with it; and don't leave the lid off for long because that can
lead to oxidation.

Rachel
(who only uses  Carlson's Lemon Flavored Cod Liver Oil) a