From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:40:04 -0700
Hi Kristine,
I figured out it was caused by using
>Listerine mouthwash every day.

The same thing happened to me. Listerine contains grain alcohol which
causes celiac symptoms.
You can absorb it through the inside of your mouth, I discovered. No
mouthwash for me.

>  I have white spots on my shins which I have
>been told is a fungus as well.

Could be from the mouthwash too. Check your toothpaste too. I had
symptoms from Tom's of Maine toothpaste because it is contains
cocomide, a coconut derivative. I am allergic to nut products.

>All I can eat
>right now is lamb, ostrich, turkey, and venison.

Depending on how sensitive you are, you may have to eat only grass
fed animals. I just had to throw out a whole freezer of moose because
it was farmed. I got carpel tunnel, itchiness, fatigue and muscle
pain eating this animal.
Also, some grassfed cows are supplemented with kelp which also can
cause symptoms in celiacs.

Maybe try eating only wild fish for a while and re-introduce each
animal and wait for symptoms to appear. It takes about a week to
react sometimes.

Paleobest,
Susan