From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:29:07 +0100

I've read Kurt Harris' site  and it is pretty misleading, IMO. For one thing, legalistically speaking, he shouldn't even be using the word "paleo", since his advice isn't really palaeo at all, just more of the usual cooked,low-carb dogma a la Atkins. I seem to recall that his view was that if a person experienced no immediate allergic reaction to dairy , that they should go for it. He forgot to mention certain statistics such as that most of the world are lactose-intolerant to varying degrees; in other words, there are always going to be some people who may not immediately incur clearly observable problems from dairy/butter in the short-term, but who eventually get health-problems years later, as a result of consuming it.

Geoff

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/