From:
Ann Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:25:49 -0500
Hi Alison -

Wow, thank you so much for this boost!  I am excited about the diet anyway, but
now I'm really going to stick to it.  I have read Ashton Embry's essays and
Roger MacDougall's story.  They are very inspiring.  I only wish the doctors
would listen up and tell newly dx'd patients about diet importance!

I will definetely check out the other forum.  I've been looking for something
like that.

Do you take any supplements?  I take a boatload and wonder if they are really
helping.  It makes me feel like I am doing something.

I'm happy to hear that you are doing well!  I really, really believe that
dietary intervention is the key to this disease.

Thank you again!

Ann