From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:29:46 -0600
Jesus used bread and wine because it is what was available.
Since then out of tradition most christians have used the
same.  Actualy it does not matter what you use.  You could
do the sacrement with Beef and Coolaid just as well.
In the Mormon church they use bread and water, except
after WW2 there was no bread in Europe so they used
potato and water.

R. Keene

And they
>even got to keep all their major holidays!
>
>Ray Audette
>Austringer

Richard Keene, Novell Inc, Provo, Utah, 801-861-4389,