Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:39:19 -0500
Unless they don't tolerate even breast milk, as I didn't.?

TMAndrea Luxenburg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:How old is the baby?  Is it too late for Mom to re-establish lactation?  LaLeche League can be a great help in helping in the process, and many areas have breastmilk banks where breastfeeding moms will donate extra milk to sick babies.

And yes, babies do need milk.  Human variety.

Andromeda