From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:14:39 -0600
Fredrik Murman wrote:

>Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>I seem to have a fairly weak bladder... hardly incontinent but I seem
>>to make toilet visits more often than most, and tend to be aware of
>>needing to go sooner than everyone else.
>>

>Ashley, tea is diuretic and according to your post you seem to drink
>it about three times a day:
>
>6.30 am: ginkgo biloba tea
>1 pm: green tea
>6 pm: green tea

Very good point which I was going to make.  Tea affects me this way,
green tea as much as
black tea.  When I used to drink a lot of tea, I had to go to the
bathroom very often.  Now
that I avoid diuretic teas, the problem has resolved.  Try some other
kind of tea; the
red tea (Rooibos) is tasty, high in antioxidants, and is not diuretic.
You need to watch out
for herb teas, because some of them are as diuretic as regular tea:
anything with licorice root,
mint, bearberry (uva ursi) and many others.

    Lynnet