Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:40:33 -0600
Richard wrote:
> I think black tea and green tea are both paleo.

Thanks Richard, I would think they are both paleo too but wanted to know
what others thought.  I also finally found Ray's passage on the subject in
Neanderthin, 3rd edition page 72 under the heading Coffee.  I have been
drinking green tea for some time now.  Just want some variety and something
stronger now and again.

Patti