From:
Adam Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:31:20 +1100
The broadcast is probably a British one in the form of a wildlife
documentary and you need to be wary that it does paint Neanderthals as
significantly less intelligent. It is clearly based on general perceptions
of Neanderthals and not on recent anthropological opinion. Mind you it is
still interesting to watch, just view it as a fictional tale.