Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:38:13 -0500
My husband is a carbohydrate, modern "food" addict.  When he saw my success
he tried LC paleo for about 2 months.  He felt great and lost a lot of
weight, but ultimately he could not overcome his lust for modern baked
goods.  I have lupus, and I feel so rotten when I cheat that I rarely do so
anymore - the payoff is simply not worth it.  Who knows how many modern
illnesses are really are really symptoms of the modern standard American
diet and not illnesses at all .....   Paula H.