From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 04:33:23 -0800

> On Behalf Of Ben Liberman
> Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:02 PM

> Subject: [PALEOFOOD] FDA Sets Stage to Ban Trans Fats in Processed Foods
>
> http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/813982
>
> One step forward...
=================I  wanted to share your thoughts via fb, Paula H.Unfortunately (or fortunately, as the case may be), the "form" doesn't work for me.  I have filled out all bars and after a multitude of tries, it still doesn't go.However, I did appreciate your clarity on freedoms and food issues.

Diane Heath