From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 13:53:28 -0500
Hi William,

Are you saying to live on pemmican only? What were your problems with beef?

I am not on a low fat diet. I eat moderate amounts of protein (about 75 to
115 grams a day), roughly 30 to 50 grams of carbs if any, and the rest is
fat. I eat various animal fats (although I react to even pork fat now) as
well as coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, and ghee.

I wasn't aware that Dr. Bernarr is doing consultations. I will look at his
site.

Thanks,
Kristina