Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:07:43 -0500
Charles wrote:

[I've used melon seeds (or was it pumpkin seeds...?).  Anyway, they made a
green cake, which with a little salt was quite palatable, and people were
quite surprised by the pleasant taste. (People are amazingly consevative
when
it comes to food. See Siobhan's post...!)]

  Sorry, Charles.  I should have explained.  Seeds, nuts, and I do not get
along.  The only other things I can say that about are legumes.  I am
constitutionally unable to swallow them.  I've tried, to no avail.

Siobhan