From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:42:38 -0800
Read "The Stone Age Diet" By Walter L. Voegtlin M.D (a
gastroenterologist).  I just sent my last copy to Mary (Moria). His diet
is very similar to "NeanderThin" except he allows far fewer fruits and
vegetables.  He thinks colonics and high fiber diets do more harm than
good and produce dependency on their use.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander