Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:53:57 -0500
I know this is directed at Paul, but as an observation with myself, I require more food
when I have pushed myself to that ideal place where my strength and endurance are matched
and I reach that perfect high and have to force myself to stop.  Anyone who works out
knows that feeling; it's the greatest.  Those are the days when I should pay attention to
the intake of calories and which foods caused that balance.  That is the key.......
Oliva