Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:57:45 -0800
Paula, many of these kids are being mercury poisoned so young and the myelin
being removed from their brain at such a young age(demyelination from the
vax) , the child never has a chance. It is different I think to get yeast or
bacterial overgrowth as an adult, than as a child. And the levels of yeast
in some of these "autistic " kids is huge.  See what tartaric acid from
yeast can do, their toxicity and their role in "autism" ...see Dr Shaw's
website. Some of our kids are being restored to some of their former health
on a paleo diet.