From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:08:11 +0200
Actually I'm more active in general, my sleep requirements are lower so
maybe that's the point, simply I burn more.

I will try to increase a level of carbs just to find the intake which makes
me worse (probably the best indicator will be fat gain).

But the lesson learnt is that any inbalance in the diet composition makes
you sick not only "bed and evil" carbs.

Paul Sand