From:
Barry Adamski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:39:29 EDT
I gained weight eating mostly beef short ribs with the pockets of fat still
on it.  It was revolting.  I ate it with Potassium salt.  I took a
multi-vitamin and a calcium pill.  I drank only water.  This was a month from
hell in my opinion.  I have not tried chicken or pork only.  Short ribs had
over 80% Kcal from fat I think.  On the weekend if I couldn't stand it I
would eat Walnuts and Macadamias.  I was in ketosis morning and night the
entire month.

I stopped losing weight when I subscribed to these e-mail lists.
Therefore,....LOL

I also started Tae Kwon Do in the same time frame so Tae Kwon Do must cause
people to gain weight.

My body fat percentage has gone down in the last month while losing the
weight on the 200g Prot/ 100g Max. Carb/ 50-85g Fat diet.  It went up when
following all meat.  Guess My Mileage Is Varying a bit.
70 inches tall - huge boned - well muscled but currently hidden from view to
the casual observer.

Barry J. Adamski