From:
Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:07:18 -0500
I think the vision of  cave community   would go more like this. " Let's
go steal only the good looking  women from the  neighboring  village
and bash  their  men's brains out.That will teach 'em not to screw up
the communal  pemmican recipe next time!!!!   Then we can pillage and
plunder and take all  their food, too.    Whatever else  we need that we
can't carry back , well, Ray,  you take my keys and go to the Super
Saver.....Ground round is on sale this week......

Sorry, I'm  just a product of  dysfunction.   But you do offer us   a
nice imagining....

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl newbie and social misfit....