From:
Padraig Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:40:08 -0400
As far as I know it's only a small fraction of people that are 6'4" or greater, I
wasn't really thinking of those people, just in general. Apologies to Robert
Kesterson if his body really did shut down like that, being someone who muscle
doesn't attach to much it's just difficult for me to imagine.

Although muscle may be an awful lot better than fat, that doesn't make it
natural or well-advised to have. I do doubt that your son would have reached
that level of muscle primevally. It may be good aesthetically and far better
than fat, I doubt it would do that much harm but I personally wouldn't want it
as it's not my interpretation of primitive living.

I did make a mistake by saying "they come about from eating processed
sugars", even though they really do most of the time... yes many can be
almost pure muscle *especially* if they're tall.

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:25:46 -0600, Kathryn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:30:29 -0500, Padraig Hogan
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> ... 180lbs people are not really natural phenomena,
>>> they come about from eating processed sugars.
>

>Well, my son is 6'6" tall and weighs between 220 and 230 lbs.  He eats mostly
paleo, excercises via a variety of seasonal sports as well as cross training w/
his personal trainer; he has a lot of muscle.  His height runs in our Dutch
Frisian family; I have male relatives 7' tall and women over 6'.  If you are 7'
tall, 180 lbs. would be awfully lean.

>Are you saying that tall people are a result of eating processed sugars?
We've always eaten a lot of cold water fish, high in omega 3's.