Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:21:31 -0600
Listen, most here know of my strong Christian faith and my respect for those who hold beliefs that differ from mine.   I've stayed out of this conversation as long as I possibly can.

Let me do this and I am done.

Tim Keller makes what to me is a very compelling case that atheism as much as, if not more, a faith position than belief.  We cannot -- and never will be able to -- prove the existence of God.  Some take an extra, unwarranted, step that therefore there is no God.  That is a leap of faith, Keller argues.

Anyway, take a listen to this talk where he presents this very argument: http://sermons2.redeemer.com/sermons/noah-and-reasons-faith-faith-understanding

Or, if you prefer, pick up a copy of his very well written and intellectually fruitful book _The Reason for God_

Had Taco Bell last night.  My tummy hurts.  Have a good weekend all.

Jim Swayze