Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:14:42 -0500
Hi.  Anybody else experiencing problems with the
digest the past couple of days?   I'm getting only
bits and pieces.

Also, my post "Eades and soy?" is missing from the
bits i did receive, so i'm wondering, did i say
something wrong?   I just wanted to know, are
these the same people who created the Protein
Power Plan, and if so, i am very puzzled because i
thought soy is considered dangerous, and it was my
understanding that the Plan's main ingredient was
a soy product.   But perhaps i was misinformed?

I'm not anti-Eades, i just would like to know.
And is this listserv completely pro-Eades, so that
no questions/doubts are permitted to be posted?
If so, please tell me and i will unsubscribe if
you prefer.

No hard feelings, i'm just trying to learn, and i
thought this list was an open forum for the
general subject of paleonutrition.

Does the Protein Power Plan really contain soy?
If anyone knows, could you please tell me.  I'm
concerned due to reading several medical
references online, as well as two interesting
articles --

http://www.rheumatic.org/soy.htm

http://www.cetos.org/toxalts/SoyStory.html

I'm very interested in learning more about whether
or not soy is actually as toxic as these articles
are saying.  And if the Eades are pro-soy, and if
so, what sort of info on soy is available in
connection to soy.    Thanks, and if anyone else
is having trouble receiving the digest the past
two days, and figured out what's wrong, please let
me know.

Sincere thanks, and apologies if i've
inadvertently annoyed anybody.
Emily