Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:50:56 -0700
Ray, I hope the book offer comes through for you.

I have a question , my son still has a candida problem. I do have him on
nystatin and diflucan which has brought more energy back. But it is still
there, I feel we are only keeping it at bay, and barely. Maybe with
time....one autism expert, Dr Shaw, said it can take 9 months to two years
of nystatin/antifungals,  to get the yeast out.

We are meat and fat, any carbos bring on diarrhea.

Will this ever go away, can the body heal?

I tried paleo (no meds)  but when he was down to absolutely no energy (from
yeast overgrowth) I had to try the antifungals which from what I can tell
have helped a lot. He had such  low energy,  would not get up off the couch
for anything and I got kind of desperate.

Will he ever be able to digest carbohydrate? Carbs seem to be like gasoline
to yeast.

Also, the MMR destroys the bowel in some of these children, filling it with
a measles infection that causes autism.

Would it be the MMR, or the antibiotics, that did this? I lean towards DPT
weakening the immune system and then ear infections and then antibiotics as
the etiology. (With the MMR finishing him off?)

 About 90% of my friends on the Autism list had kids one hundred percent
normal until the DPT/ MMR and/or antibiotics destroyed the gut and therefor
the brain's nourishment..

His academic functioning continues to improve, is reading second grade level
in first grade.

Totally lacks joie de vivre. Antifungals kill off the yeast, the yeast
toxins circulate in the blood, making him very cranky, poor little guy has
never felt well, ever since the disease establishment got hold of him..

Am also looking into hyperbaric oxygen, another non paleo method, for
restoring some of the brain tissue put to sleep by yeast toxins. Also,
hyperbaric is supposed to kill off yeast. Could he recover the brain cells
without the hyperbaric?

Would love to hear anyone's ideas...

Mary

ps Brain cells can "sleep" for up to 15 years, many stroke patients have
been revived by hyperbaric. Larry had many of the symptoms of a stroke
patient when he was the most yeast toxic.