Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:07:24 -0500
Oh if only!!!  My DH wouldn't eat a raw veggie unless his life
depended on
it and then he would try to bargain his way out of it.....  Organ
meats for
him, no way!  It has never been easy for a woman to juggle meals.....
As to variety, there is a huge array in the supermarket but not the
organic
section.....  I would love to have an area to grow my own but that's a
future story.....  The next best thing is organic farmer who sells
from his
property......  I need to find me one of them.....
 Oliva  : )