Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:21:57 -0600
Lol.  No serious crashing and burning, though I had four Clif Bars at this last weekend's miserably cold and raining Boy Scout campout.

I am well.  Very well.  I've lost ten pounds of fat by my estimation and four pounds of water weight.  I just look a lot younger, I think it's fair to say.  And I feel fantastic.

Plan this week is to eat diced lamb and eggs for breakfast and grassfed beef or lamb for dinner.  Still limiting carbs (zero) and protein (100g/day).  Otherwise, I know I'd have plateued, weight wise, by now.

Thanks for making me check in :-)

Jim