From:
charles perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:11:27 -0700
--- Oliva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A lot of us have
> modified our way of eating
> for some time now and are looking to get over that
> last hurdle of ten pounds

The answer for me has been to drop the long bouts of
boring aerobic exercise and do a few minutes of hard
anaerobic interval training.

20 seconds of all out sprinting followed by 10 seconds
of recovery.  Work up to about 8 repetitions.

Following this protocol I lost body fat quickly and
did not lose lean body mass.

See: Http://www.cbass.com/interval.htm

Mark W.