Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:20:18 -0600
> Its not unusual to be sensitive to supplements.  In fact, taking them may
> make your health worse if your sensitive.

I found this to be very true.

> You might try a liquid calcium/magnesium supplement.

That's probably the only one I didn't try.  Thanks for the info but
no, I'm
done experimenting with cal/mag suppliments.  It took me weeks to get
back
on my feet after all that.  I'll just stick to getting my vitamins and
minerals from paleo foods again and from now on.

Patti
in Idaho